Enrolling at Highland Reserve State School is quite easy. Simply follow the step by step process to determine eligibility and enrol.
There are four steps to enrolment:
- Step 1 - Check Catchment
- Step 2 - Complete the Enrolment Package
- Step 3 - Submit the Enrolment Package
- Step 4 - Attend Enrolment Interview and organise Uniform
Please contact HRSS Administration on (07) 5588 3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding book lists.
Step 1: Check Catchment
To determine if you are eligible to enrol at Highland Reserve State School, you will need to be living within our catchment. Check your address using the EdMap - Department of Education and Training website. Evidence of residency is needed to prove you live within catchment upon enrolment.
If you live within our catchment, continue to Step 2.
If you reside outside of our catchment, please contact HRSS Administration via email@example.com for information regarding the out of catchment application process.
Step 2: Complete the Enrolment Package
Student starting school
Download and complete the following:
2021 Enrolment Pack
2022 Enrolment Pack
and then continue to Step 3.
Step 3: Submit Enrolment Package
To submit your completed enrolment package, please call HRSS Administration on (07) 5588 3333 to book an Enrolment Application appointment. Please allow 15 minutes for this appointment.
Each submission will need the following documents attached:
- Completed Enrolment Application
- Completed Enrolment Application - Additional forms
- Birth certificate (Birth extract will not be accepted)
- Child born overseas - International Passport
- Child born overseas (Australian Citizen) - Australian Citizenship Certificate
- 2 most recent report cards (if applicable)
- Proof of residency
One Primary Source
- A current signed lease agreement; or
- Current Rates Notice; or
- Unconditional Sale Agreement
One Secondary Source
- A utility bill eg. Electricity/gas
(showing this same address and parent's/legal guardian's name)
You will need to provide all of the relevant documents above with your application/s. Please be prepared. Without the correct and complete documents the enrolment cannot be accepted for processing.
Step 4: Enrolment Interview/Uniforms
Once you have submitted your completed enrolment application, an enrolment interview time will be confirmed. Enrolment interviews with the Principal or Deputy Principal are conducted on a Thursday and Friday morning.
The Uniform Shop is open on a Monday and Friday, 8.30am – 9.30am to purchase school uniforms. For further information regarding uniforms, please refer to the ‘Uniforms’ document under related links on this page.