Expressions of interest for 2017 teaching positions (contract and permanent).
Expressions of interest from enthusiastic, hard working, dedicated educators are currently being called for 2017 teaching positions. Positions for teaching staff are subject to DETE transfer guidelines and eligible teachers can nominate Highland Reserve State School in the transfer application process. Other vacancies may be advertised via Smart Jobs. Teachers who are registered with QCT can submit an expression of interest for teaching employment along with a CV to the Principal.
If you are a high performing educator looking to work in school of high standards and innovation then we would like to hear from you!
Submit your Expression of Interest for 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Attention it to: The Principal and use the subject line: EOI 2017 Employment. Your EOI should include the following:
1. CV of no more than 1 page outlining your qualifications and your teaching experience and your Queensland College of Teaching registration number.
2. Your response to the following selection criteria. Your response to all 4 should be no more than 2 pages in total.
- Ability to apply knowledge in order to plan and prepare teaching and learning programs in your nominated area which meet the diverse needs of learners.
- Knowledge of and the ability to implement effective and inclusive teaching and learning processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students and their families including the use of appropriate interpersonal skills.
- The skills and attributes you possess that would value add to the education service within our school.
3. The names of 2 referees who can substantiate your teaching ability.